China to next habitual planets

https://www.cnsa.gov.cn/english/n6465684/n6465689/index.html?fbclid=IwdGRzaAUge_xjbGNrBSB78XBkb2YBZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQMMzUwNjg1NTMxNzI4AAEeCDU7zTx3qq5qjB4bJERHegQAKZsipJ1pRHQVoPHZFeSMrQxoBsNmLhSdSsc_aem_-Iw9hqwLQwpcZr5POURxYA&sfnsn=mo

[8/25, 11:4] Saharakart:𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗦... https://www.cnsa.gov.cn/english/n6465684/n6465689/index.html
[8/25, 11:49 AM] Saharakart: 0518496123
[8/25, 11:49 AM] Saharakart: Spacetrain
[8/25, 11:53 AM] Saharakart: Proposal for SpaceTrain Development and Technical Cooperation — Target Year 2032

To: International Cooperation Department / Engineering Division
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC)
Beijing, China

Subject: Request for Technical Cooperation and Feasibility Support for a SpaceTrain Project Targeting 2032

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Faizan Imran, and I am currently based in Saudi Arabia. I am developing a long-term concept for a SpaceTrain transportation system, with an intended development target around 2032.

I would respectfully like to request your organization's guidance regarding the technical feasibility, engineering requirements, necessary technologies, components, infrastructure, testing requirements, regulatory requirements, and potential cooperation opportunities associated with such a project.

My objective is not to claim that the complete system is already technologically available. Rather, I would like to work with qualified aerospace, transportation, propulsion, materials, electronics, and space-technology specialists to determine which parts can realistically be developed using existing or emerging technologies.

Requested Assistance

I would appreciate assistance in identifying:

1. Suitable propulsion and acceleration technologies.
2. Track, guideway, vacuum-tube, or other transportation infrastructure concepts.
3. Energy-generation and energy-transfer systems.
4. High-strength structural and lightweight materials.
5. Thermal-management and thermal-protection systems.
6. Guidance, navigation, control, and communication systems.
7. Braking and emergency-stop systems.
8. Passenger/cargo safety systems.
9. Space-environment protection technologies.
10. Ground and orbital station requirements.
11. Necessary sensors, computers, control electronics, and communications equipment.
12. Testing facilities and engineering validation procedures.
13. Required engineering teams and specialist disciplines.
14. Estimated development stages from feasibility study to prototype.
15. Applicable Chinese and international aerospace/transportation standards.
16. Opportunities for international commercial or research cooperation.

My Background

I currently conduct business activities in Saudi Arabia, including:

- Fashion accessories and related consumer products.
- Industrial catalyst-related business research and commercial activities.

I am interested in developing this project as a long-term technology and business initiative, subject to professional engineering feasibility studies and the necessary governmental and regulatory approvals.

Proposed Development Roadmap

2026–2027:
Concept development, scientific research, feasibility assessment and system architecture.

2027–2029:
Engineering studies, component selection, simulations, laboratory research and small-scale prototype development.

2029–2031:
Integrated prototype testing, safety validation and infrastructure development.

2031–2032:
Advanced testing, regulatory assessment and evaluation for an initial operational demonstration, if technically and economically feasible.

I understand that a transportation system capable of reaching or operating in space would involve extremely demanding engineering challenges. Therefore, I am requesting an expert feasibility assessment rather than a guarantee of completion by 2032.

Request for Meeting

I would be grateful if your organization could direct me to the appropriate department, research institute, engineering organization, or commercial partner capable of evaluating this proposal.

I would also appreciate information regarding the procedure for submitting a technical concept, business proposal, preliminary design, or international cooperation request.

I am prepared to provide a detailed SpaceTrain concept document, preliminary system architecture, diagrams, proposed development stages, and business requirements for professional review.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the possibility of discussing a peaceful, scientifically grounded and commercially viable future transportation project with qualified Chinese aerospace and engineering organizations.

Respectfully,

Faizan Imran
Saudi Arabia
Project: SpaceTrain — Target Development Year 2032
Business Areas: Fashion Accessories & Industrial Catalysts
Email: ____________________
Telephone/WhatsApp: ____________________
Company: ____________________
Website: ____________________
[8/25, 11:57 AM] Saharakart: Proposal for SpaceTrain Development and Technical Cooperation — Target Year 2032

To: International Cooperation Department / Engineering Division
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC)
Beijing, China

Subject: Request for Technical Cooperation and Feasibility Support for a SpaceTrain Project Targeting 2032

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Faizan Imran, and I am currently based in Saudi Arabia. I am developing a long-term concept for a SpaceTrain transportation system, with an intended development target around 2032.

I would respectfully like to request your organization's guidance regarding the technical feasibility, engineering requirements, necessary technologies, components, infrastructure, testing requirements, regulatory requirements, and potential cooperation opportunities associated with such a project.

My objective is not to claim that the complete system is already technologically available. Rather, I would like to work with qualified aerospace, transportation, propulsion, materials, electronics, and space-technology specialists to determine which parts can realistically be developed using existing or emerging technologies.

Requested Assistance

I would appreciate assistance in identifying:

1. Suitable propulsion and acceleration technologies.
2. Track, guideway, vacuum-tube, or other transportation infrastructure concepts.
3. Energy-generation and energy-transfer systems.
4. High-strength structural and lightweight materials.
5. Thermal-management and thermal-protection systems.
6. Guidance, navigation, control, and communication systems.
7. Braking and emergency-stop systems.
8. Passenger/cargo safety systems.
9. Space-environment protection technologies.
10. Ground and orbital station requirements.
11. Necessary sensors, computers, control electronics, and communications equipment.
12. Testing facilities and engineering validation procedures.
13. Required engineering teams and specialist disciplines.
14. Estimated development stages from feasibility study to prototype.
15. Applicable Chinese and international aerospace/transportation standards.
16. Opportunities for international commercial or research cooperation.

My Background

I currently conduct business activities in Saudi Arabia, including:

- Fashion accessories and related consumer products.
- Industrial catalyst-related business research and commercial activities.

I am interested in developing this project as a long-term technology and business initiative, subject to professional engineering feasibility studies and the necessary governmental and regulatory approvals.

Proposed Development Roadmap

2026–2027:
Concept development, scientific research, feasibility assessment and system architecture.

2027–2029:
Engineering studies, component selection, simulations, laboratory research and small-scale prototype development.

2029–2031:
Integrated prototype testing, safety validation and infrastructure development.

2031–2032:
Advanced testing, regulatory assessment and evaluation for an initial operational demonstration, if technically and economically feasible.

I understand that a transportation system capable of reaching or operating in space would involve extremely demanding engineering challenges. Therefore, I am requesting an expert feasibility assessment rather than a guarantee of completion by 2032.

Request for Meeting

I would be grateful if your organization could direct me to the appropriate department, research institute, engineering organization, or commercial partner capable of evaluating this proposal.

I would also appreciate information regarding the procedure for submitting a technical concept, business proposal, preliminary design, or international cooperation request.

I am prepared to provide a detailed SpaceTrain concept document, preliminary system architecture, diagrams, proposed development stages, and business requirements for professional review.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the possibility of discussing a peaceful, scientifically grounded and commercially viable future transportation project with qualified Chinese aerospace and engineering organizations.

Respectfully,

Faizan Imran
Saudi Arabia
Project: SpaceTrain — Target Development Year 2032
Business Areas: Fashion Accessories & Industrial Catalysts
Email: _info@saharakart.online
Telephone/WhatsApp: ________0538922981
Name:Faizan Pk
Mobile:0334 1863082
Company: saharakart_saharakart
Website: ______info@saharakart.online
[8/25, 12:05 PM] Saharakart: Tel: +86-10-62586404

Fax: -86-10-62632257

Email: Ico@nssc.ac.cn

For Oversea Recruiment

Tel: +86-10-61660674

Email: hr@nssc.ac.cn

For Meridian Project Center

Tel: +86-10-62586358

Email: meridian@nssc.ac.cn

For International Space Science Institute-Beijing

Tel: +86-10-62582811

Email: g.francesca@issibj.ac.cn

Address of Zhongguancun Campus

Zhongguancun Nan'ertiao 1, Haidian District, Beijing 100190, China

Address of Huairou Campus

Jingmibei'erjie, Huairou District, Beijing 101499, China
[8/25, 12:05 PM] Saharakart: China contact
[8/25, 12:23 PM] Saharakart: Email: Ico@nssc.ac.cn
Tel: +86-10-62586404

This is the appropriate contact because your request is for international technical cooperation and feasibility assessment. Send your SpaceTrain proposal here first.

2. Do NOT use these for the first SpaceTrain proposal

hr@nssc.ac.cn — Overseas Recruitment → for employment/recruitment, not your project.

meridian@nssc.ac.cn — Meridian Project Center → specific scientific program, not the general project-contact route.

g.francesca@issibj.ac.cn — International Space Science Institute-Beijing → scientific institute; less appropriate for requesting development of a transportation system.

What to put in your email

To: Ico@nssc.ac.cn
Subject: International Cooperation Proposal — Human-Rated SpaceTrain Concept for 2032

Attach your proposal as a PDF, and ask NSSC to either evaluate the concept or forward you to the appropriate Chinese aerospace/engineering organization if NSSC is not the correct institution.

One correction: NSSC is primarily a space-science research organization, so it may not manufacture your SpaceTrain. Your request should therefore be for technical assessment and referral to the appropriate engineering organization, rather than asking NSSC directly to build it.

If you want, I can turn your proposal into a **professional email specifically addressed to `Ico@nssc.ac.cn`**, ready for you to send.
جامعة الملك سلمان الدولية - King Salman International University Elon Musk ✔️ Pakistan Army China World Network Muslim Communities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thermodynamics equilibrium

To go in past time machine

Trappist 1e