What are my current responsibilities?
My current responsibilities are to fulfill my duties (buiseness and job)I will do allow or disallow (I will do catalysts buiseness from (axens company to javed company)
What should I prioritize in my work?
I should priorities my responsibilities (catalyst and IT)
What are the working hours and overtime rules?
From 3 :00 to 8:00 I work for catalysts
What is my salary and payment date?
15000 sar
What leave/holiday arrangements do I have?
Friday saturday
Can I get permission for training or professional courses?
Yes (as given)
Can I discuss my career growth and future position?
Yes the best I can do (as given)I can discuss my carrier and future position
If I want to start a separate business, what company/work policies should I follow?
I will follow the IT rules for separate buiseness (IT)
Can I get an experience/employment certificate when needed?
Yes if possible...I want experience certificate
Who should I contact if I have a work-related problem?
Catalyst company ...
Comments
Post a Comment